DPS Communications will ship all products that are in stock within 2-3 working days of receiving your order excluding weekends and holidays. We make every effort to ensure that our site has up-to-date information about product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place an order, we will send you an email telling you how soon we will be able to ship the order to you. f you wish to cancel the order you may do so. We will take appropriate steps to reimburse any payment you have made in respect of the product. If we are experiencing high volumes of orders, shipping may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay we will contact you via email or telephone. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Prices will vary according to size and weight of goods and the destination where they are being shipped to. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of products and your full address for an online delivery quotation. Please remember to include a contact number in your email so that we can contact you by telephone if necessary.
All of the team here at DPS Communications pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction. So if there is any reason that you are not happy with (an) item(s) you have purchased from us online, then we are here to help! We kindly ask that you inspect all deliveries from us before signing for receipt of the item(s), as a failure to do this may invalidate any future warranty or carriage claim. Please be aware of all of the following:
All deliveries signed as ‘Unchecked’ or ‘Unexamined’ are not acceptable.
- If the delivery has any signs of damage to the package then you must sign as ‘Damaged’ or refuse acceptance of the delivery and notify us immediately.
- If upon opening the package you realise that the goods may have been damaged in transit then please repackage them and notify us immediately.
Returning Damaged Item(s)
DPS Communications does not accept any liability for shortages and damages to supplied or delivered good unless the customer notifies DPS Communications by email at email@example.com of the shortages or damages within 24 hours of delivery quoting your invoice number or online order reference number. Failing this help and advice will be available by calling our office on 065-6845005. DPS Communications cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses,costs or damages involved with shortages and damages to items however, DPS Communications will endeavour to resolve any problem with expediency.
Returning Faulty Goods under Warranty
- DPS Communications is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. Unless stated, all products we supply are brand new and come with either a full 12 or 24 months manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty protects the original owner and is not transferable unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase. The warranty covers all defects in materials and manufacturing faults, but does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, modification or damage caused by neglect. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions contained within the product packaging is also not covered. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential losses, the cost of return for testing or the cost of removal and reinstallation. If you do need to return a faulty good under warranty to us, here’s what you need to do:
Please contact us by telephone on 065 – 6845005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of delivery.
- Once we have understood the fault or damage we may ask you to send photos to us or to return the item(s) to us at DPS Communications, Unit 5, Quin Road Business Park, Quin Road, Ennis, Co. Clare V95DX78. Please ensure that the item(s) are adequately packed and protected to prevent damage in transit. Please also include a copy of your proof of purchase and supply us with a contact telephone number and return address.
- Once we have received your returned item(s), we will endeavour to carry out an inspection within 7 working days. There may be occasions due to the nature of the fault when it could be necessary to return the product to the original manufacturer, if so this may take longer dependant on the manufacturer’s turnaround time. We will keep you notified of any delays.
- On receipt of the returned product we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us. If following the testing process the product is found to be in good working order without defect we will return the product to you, the carriage cost of this return will be at you cost again. If the product has beendeemed faulty we will replace and send a new replacement to you at no extra cost to you.
- You can return an item for free at our workshop, but if you choose to return it by post you will need to cover the cost of postage.
Customers are strongly advised to check the suitability and specification of products prior to purchasing. In the event that DPS Communications, at its discretion, may agree to accept goods back the following will apply:
- The goods are to be returned unopened and in perfect resalable condition.
- The goods have not been installed or used in any way.
- The goods are to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- If the above points are met then an admin handling fee of 10% of the value of the goods will be deducted. Alternatively the customer may choose to exchange the returned goods for credit against alternative products to the equivalent value or greater without incurring any handling fee.